Watermelon Who Annoys With Seeds
Normally I wouldn’t be this happy whilst someone is eating me and puffing my existence out of this world but boy, it’s hot. I’d rather be eaten than have all my water evaporated and left dry and rotten under the sun. I’ll be fulfilling the purpose of my life this way too, that is to be enjoyed. One fun thing though, you see the seeds all scattered in me? Well, they can be very annoying. The human who is eating me right now is just trying to get rid of them. Hehe, it’s fun!
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight).
- 👕 Size available in Youth XS, Youth S, Youth M, Youth L, Youth XL
- 💪 Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam, Ribbed collar.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.