Recently I was surfing through the internet, and I came across a picture of someone rope-skipping who looked Herculean. Naturally, the first thing I did was to buy myself a skipping rope. I mean I was so impressed that I started it right away after it was delivered to me. What my over-enthusiastic self, forgot to take into consideration was – cramps. Boy, they were bad. I could not get out of bed for two days. But that didn’t deter me as you can see, now, I am pro at it. You should try it too!
- 💮 100% organic cotton, 1x1 baby rib knit. Heather gray is 85% cotton/15% polyester | Fabric weight: 7 oz
- 👕 Newborn, 6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months
- 💪 Envelope neck and three-snap leg closure allows for easy dressing, 3 nickle-free snap closures, Reinforced, double-stitching.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 9 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.