The Misunderstood Broccoli
Oh, the horror! Now I am making the same face at myself that children do. It’s just that my head has gotten a bit bulbous and I am frustrated a little about it. Already people don’t know how to cook me properly and relish me now they’ll get even more repelled when they see my ever large head. You know what though, it’s not my fault. I was born great, and if people would have just learned how I could be best enjoyed, we wouldn’t be in the current dilemma. Well, their loss.
- 💮 100% organic cotton, 1x1 baby rib knit. Heather gray is 85% cotton/15% polyester | Fabric weight: 7 oz
- 👕 Newborn, 6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months
- 💪 Envelope neck and three-snap leg closure allows for easy dressing, 3 nickle-free snap closures, Reinforced, double-stitching.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 9 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.