Fish Who Flew Kites
Ah, a perfect wind only means one thing for me – Kite Flying. I know what you’ll all say now, “but you’re a fish, you need water to stay alive, right?” Well, I know that, and I am on a time limit for that very reason. That is why I fly kites on days when the wind makes it easier for me to do so. Also, I really can’t fly a kite for too long because I keep slipping. Still, this doesn’t stop me from indulging in my passions. Look at my red angel fly. I feel like I can touch the sky!
- 💮 100% organic cotton, 1x1 baby rib knit. Heather gray is 85% cotton/15% polyester | Fabric weight: 7 oz
- 👕 Newborn, 6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months
- 💪 Envelope neck and three-snap leg closure allows for easy dressing, 3 nickle-free snap closures, Reinforced, double-stitching.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 9 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.