When I was young, I would roll myself on a ball, but I would always fall from it, of course. Also, my plump and slightly bulky body didn’t really help my case. Then I discovered this piece of wood on wheels called a “skateboard,” and my joy basically knew no bounds. Skateboarding feels like my legs are connected with the wheels, and as my body changes its moods, so does my pace. Sometimes its wild rides through the air, like right now and sometimes, just a calm one. Ah, my bandana cutting through the breeze looks kicking!
- 💮 100% organic cotton, 1x1 baby rib knit. Heather gray is 85% cotton/15% polyester | Fabric weight: 7 oz
- 👕 Newborn, 6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months
- 💪 Envelope neck and three-snap leg closure allows for easy dressing, 3 nickle-free snap closures, Reinforced, double-stitching.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 9 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.