A Cat’s Discovery of Nail Art
Internet can be a weird place, especially for a cat. What I discovered there was more like a treasure chest to me. It was – Nail Art. People were making all these polka dot pattern designs on their nails, and I thought why not join the bandwagon. Only thing, I don’t have human nails but my fur. So, I got myself this lavish teal color and first dyed my body with it. Then I contrasted it by painting light blue polka dots on my arms and nails with stripes on my body. Suffice to say I am now famous. I learned to wave like celebrities too!
- 💮 100% organic cotton, 1x1 baby rib knit. Heather gray is 85% cotton/15% polyester | Fabric weight: 7 oz
- 👕 Newborn, 6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months
- 💪 Envelope neck and three-snap leg closure allows for easy dressing, 3 nickle-free snap closures, Reinforced, double-stitching.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 9 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.