Be a Ninja TO fight Hard
Ninja was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan. The functions of a ninja included espionage, deception, and surprise attack. Their covert methods of waging irregular warfare were deemed dishonorable and beneath the honor of the samurai. Though shinobi proper, as specially trained spies and mercenaries, appeared in the 15th century during the Sengoku period (15th–17th centuries), antecedents may have existed as early as the 12th century.
- 💮 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose, heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester, heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight).
- 👕 Size available in Youth XS, Youth S, Youth M, Youth L, Youth XL
- 💪 Double-stitched collar, sleeves, waist, shoulder and side seam, Ribbed collar.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 14 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.