A Baby Orange’s Big Dreams
Do you know what growing up means for an orange? It means becoming even better. Right now I am just a small child, but as I grow up, I will get even juicer, citrusy, and pulpy. That thought really makes me happy. I always hear people say that being a child is so much better, but I don’t think so. People don't even listen to children to my chagrin. Wait till I grow up I will be the plumpest beauty out there. I just want to grow up as soon as possible.
- 💮 100% organic cotton, 1x1 baby rib knit. Heather gray is 85% cotton/15% polyester | Fabric weight: 7 oz
- 👕 Newborn, 6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months
- 💪 Envelope neck and three-snap leg closure allows for easy dressing, 3 nickle-free snap closures, Reinforced, double-stitching.
- 😎 Processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- 🌈 Available in 9 colors (check customize)
- 🏷️ Normal fit
Gentle cycle with a mild detergent. No fabric softeners.
can be machine-washed cold, inside-out.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
Do not dry-clean
Secure SSL Payment.
100% Premium Quality.
100% Money Back Quarantee.
Max 2 days Handling Time.
Max. 5 days Shipping-Time (US).
14 days Return & Refunds.